How to make a Booking
- Contact Candy Tours Bennekerry, Carlow
- You will be required to send a non-refundable booking deposit €50 pp;
- Include full name, address and email address;
- Full payment for tour is due 35 days before traveling in order to give exact numbers to our Coach Co and our hotel
- Receipts and confirmation will be issued when each payment is made
- Contact John Candy at 087 2632 324
- You will be required to send booking deposit €50pp.
- Your details will be transferred to our office.
- Receipts and confirmation will issue when each payment is made
- Call John on 087 2632 324 or email to arrange an appointment
Gift vouchers are the perfect present at any time of the year:
Just to say thank you to a friend.
Vouchers can be purchased for any amount and have no expiry date.
Our Seating Policy
While most Tour Companies operate a seat rotation practice which means no passenger is
sitting up front for more than one day, we at Candy Tours try to be as flexible as possible in
We strive to give passengers with medical issues front seat accommodation on our tours and the second row as well. Since there are only 4 seats in front on any coach please help with your understanding in this matter
If you have any special requirements you MUST advise at the time of booking. Do not assume that we will remember every request by a customer even if you have travelled with us before.
All hotels have only a limited
number of walk in shower facilities, triple rooms, single rooms, rooms near lifts etc so if any of these requests are received late and they are already allocated
by the hotel we have no choice in the matter.
Also any special dietary requirements MUST be advised at time of booking. We at Candy Tours will always strive to meet the needs of our customers but without your help we may not always meet your requirements.
A minimum of 25 passengers is required to operate each tour; in the event that this number is
not reached a full refund will be given by Candy Tours.